Unfortunately, this question is as easy to answer as the question: ‘how much does it cost to build a house?’
Answer: It depends.
Growmodo doesn't sell websites per se but access to designers and developers to who you can delegate all your projects. We also don't only create websites in one way.
Some clients want a custom-designed website built in Webflow. Others just want to use a WP theme and change the colors and the branding.
In the past, we created websites in 2 weeks and 4 months. It depends on a lot of factors like:
- How many pages do you need?
- How complex is your site design?
- Do you want site animations? If yes, how complex are they?
- Do you use stock photography or custom graphics?
- Are specific features required?
- Do you want a custom design or use a standard template/theme?
- Do we need to custom-code the website or use a page builder?
- Do you know what you want or want us to experiment with different designs?
- Is the content already written?
- How fast are you with your feedback?
However, you can use a rule of thumb to estimate the turnaround time for complete redesigns:
1-2 business days for the design concept per page and
1-2 business days for the development per page.
So a custom-designed website with 5 pages will take 5-10 business days for the design conception (depending on the design complexity and length of pages) and 5-10 business days for the development (depending on required functionalities and animation complexity).
Once we are working on the internal pages, things often move faster. But every website is different, so keep in mind that we won't guarantee turnaround time!
Note: The more you know precisely what you want and have a clear brief and brand guidelines, the faster we can finish the projects.