At Growmodo, we offer you the flexibility to Pause or Cancel your subscription based on your needs. It's essential to understand the distinction between these options to make an informed choice. Here's a breakdown of the key differences:
- Intent to Return: When you choose to Pause your subscription, it indicates that you have the intention to return and continue working with us in the future.
- Asana Board on Standby: We will put your Asana Board and ongoing projects on standby. This means that your projects will be temporarily paused, and we will not actively work on them during this period.
- Reactivation: Once you're ready to resume our services, we will reactivate your Asana Board and pick up from where we left off. You can continue working with your existing project manager, team, and infrastructure.
- Permanent Termination: When you choose to Cancel your subscription, it indicates that you no longer wish to continue our services, and you are terminating the partnership.
- Download Period: Upon cancellation, we provide you with a grace period to download all the files, assets, and deliverables related to your projects. This ensures that you have access to all the work we've completed for you.
- Board Deletion: After you've had the opportunity to download your files, we will eventually delete your Asana Board, GDrive, project management, and team structure.
- Fresh Start: If you decide to resubscribe at a later date, please note that you will be starting with a clean slate. This means you will receive a new Asana Board, a fresh GDrive folder, a new project manager, and a new team to work on your projects.
It's important to carefully consider your decision between Pausing and Canceling, as it will impact how we manage your ongoing and future projects. Whether you plan to take a break or conclude our services, we are here to support you in making the choice that best suits your needs.